Monday, May 2, 2011

Ugh what an EVENTFUL two days

Last night we found out that Osama Bin Laden had been killed, what a milestone for American history, I hope that those who have lost loved ones b/c of that awful man's actions can get some sort of peace out of this.
Today my MIL called me to tell me that my hubby's Great Uncle, a Retired Lt. Colonel passed away :( I only got to meet the man once but he seemed soo nice! I don't want to break the news to my hubby but I'm sure he would like to know :( I hate that I can't be there to comfort him, I just want to be able to give him a hug, I pray that the good lord above watches over him and keeps him and his fellow Marines safe until they all come home! Not too much longer I hope!
Hope everyone else has had a good Monday! I'm glad its almost over, one more day closer to being in my hubbys arms again!

No comments:

Post a Comment