Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hello Wisdom Teeth

I better get a LOT of wisdom out of these teeth LMBO... OUCH is all I have to say, I have two coming in at the same time and man do I have a headache O.o My gums hurt, my head hurts, my ears hurt, my sinus' are going crazy b/c of all the crazy adjusting in my mouth...WOW! I have an appointment set up for the end of the month but I'm going to bet I'll be going in sooner than that if at all possible!

Today has been a rough day, I miss my hubby SO much!! But soon enough we will be together as a family again!

My furbabies have been SO hyper today! I love them so much! I don't know what I'd do without them, they've gotten me thru this deployment! Happy Mother's day to me :) My furbabies are awesome!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my momma and all the other momma's out there! I hope you have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment